As of this writing, I am going to try the One Week Pimple Free Challenge.
In my previous post I have mentioned taking supplements to help clear my skin. So far, it helped me have a radiant glow in my skin. My purpose is not just for my skin but for overall wellness as I am exposed to dust, sun exposure, stress, and hormonal imbalance. Currently, my sister and I both have pimples. We tried swapping our favorite facial cleanser with LACTACYD BLUE. Just after three days, my sister’s pimples dried out. She’s applying PONDS to erase the acne scars at daytime and BEAUCHE at night. This works for her well! Her skin type is normal to dry skin. She is also not exposed to dust and sun.
As for me, my skin type is oily. My acne problems are worse than my sister’s. I also started using LACTACYD BLUE. Tonight I will start my new anti-pimple concoction. It’s CELETEQUE ACNE SOLUTIONS TONER, DALACIN-C 150mg, VIT A, and VIT E. The procedure is simple, just pierce and put everything in the Celeteque toner, apply to your skin using cotton pads. Use this morning and night.
According to http://celeteque.com/acne-solution/oil-control-toner/, help soothe the skin while removing last traces of stubborn dirt that can lead to unwanted acne. Hypoallergenic and safe for everyday use. Its ingredients are as follows:
Water, Ethyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Panthenol, Aloe barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Extract, Allantoin, Chamomilla recutita (Chamomile) Extract, Sodium PCA, Hamamelis virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate.
Dalacin as reviewed by https://www.dokteronline.com/en/dalacin-c#what-is-dalacin-c is used for treating bacterial infections and infections with certain parasites, including:
- Pneumonia, sinus infection, acute bronchitis and other respiratory infections;
- Skin infections;
- Infections of the bone and joints;
- Infections of the abdominal cavity;
- Bacterial vaginosis.
As stated by https://www.theskincareclinic.com.au/vitamin-a-essential-for-your-skin/, Vitamin A works by:
- Normalises blood flow – taking nutrients and oygen to the cells.
- Helps to reduce the symptoms of rosacea
- Increases the rate of wound healing – treats acne scarring
- Exfoliates – making skin smooth and even-toned
- Repairs the cellular structure of the epidermis – optimising your UV protection
- Decreases clustering of melanin granules – so reducing brown spots or pigmentation
- Decreases sebum production and thus treats acne brilliantly
- Promotes a healthy cellular membrane – improving hydration
- Helps in the eradication of pre-cancerous skin lesions
- Improves hydration both in and around the cell by doing all of the above – decreasing wrinkles!
Vitamin E, an all time skin favorite is an antioxidant that protects and repairs your skin!
I will post before and after pictures to see the difference. I hope this works!